About the Patch
This double woven iron-on patch is 10 x 5.6 cm big and quite thin, so it will easily bond to even light garments or other fabric without making it too stiff. It will NOT work with nylon or other synthetic fabrics.
How to iron on the patch:
- Lay the base item (like your jacket or shirt) on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Place the patch in the position you chose. The adhesive side should be flat against the base fabric. Make sure that the patch isn’t crooked.
- (Optional) It is advisable to sew a few stitches first, in order to hold the patch in place.
- Heat up your home iron to about 95°C and turn off the steam settings.
- Place a thin towel over the patch.
- Position the heated iron over the patch and press down. Hold the iron there for about 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
- Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool. Lift the towel and check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, replace the towel and press it with the iron again for 10 seconds.
The adhesive will last for up to 80 washing cycles but we advise not to wash the patch more often than necessary.
Design: Black and White MonaLisa Twins Logo
Style: Woven, double weave
Backing: Iron-on / Heat seal
Size: 10 x 5,6 cm