<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>MonaLisa Twins | Alan Smith | Activity</title>
	<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/members/cfb28496/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/cfb28496/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alan Smith.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 08:20:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2efd7362ee2031e2116777f7c90a4ec2</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith changed his profile photo</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/74779/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jan 2023 16:48:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bdd1713ef4fb60270afb9a9a80f9de4</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Questionable – Early Access (Video)</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=466310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jun 2022 00:40:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[I keep thinking I had heard a similar bass line somewhere... just hit me this song is influenced by Steely Dan's "Rikiki Don't Lose that Number"... a guy's view of dating....]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34badc4603766ee05b1b107dbe1f008e</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-questionable/#comment-466310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jun 2022 00:40:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eba0db8a6718313991b0312d34756359</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Questionable – Early Access (Video)</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=466297</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:12:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love this song. It's been out for a few months now, I keep coming back to it, I think for a personal connection. I had a friend set me up on a blind date right before all the COVID stuff. I had lunch with the&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-questionable/#comment-466297" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44325281c934bd2ef52d3714edef5caf</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-questionable/#comment-466297</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:12:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f91f2c846fcc7dcc6b941005435f319</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, American Pie &#8211; Don McLean &#8211; What&#8217;s On The Table</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=466083</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jun 2022 07:46:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had this vinyl back in the early '70s. I don't know if you noticed, in the liner notes the album was dedicated to Buddy Holly. There are times where I will put this album on to listen, it is one I really&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/whats-on-the-table-american-pie/#comment-466083" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d297fbad4e619ed64c182bc9751530d8</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/whats-on-the-table-american-pie/#comment-466083</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jun 2022 07:46:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">816f273a3f18c34494d212ec35bc28c6</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Questionable – Early Access (Video)</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=442946</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:42:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My first response to watching this is "WOW! I have to watch this again!" Incredible piece by all involved. It really captures how hard it is to date now days. I joke that dating now seems to be like trying to&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-questionable/#comment-442946" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d821578e8ab682bf67fda6424318ee93</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-questionable/#comment-442946</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:42:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4a9b5e1dc2ddb0cc005d4849abee6a</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Do you play an instrument? &#8211; Poll</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=365315</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:48:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I started playing guitar when I returned from the first Gulf War in 1991. I usually pick up and play at least 5 to 10 minutes every day. Self taught, more of a rhythm guitarist, played in some churches either&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/do-you-play-an-instrument-poll/#comment-365315" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d35b125a13cf19e61e405004d19b1de1</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/do-you-play-an-instrument-poll/#comment-365315</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:48:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4600d1af8577543545268b1c21755bd</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Watercolour Drawing &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=353883</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Beatles "Hey Jude", The Beach Boys "God Only Knows" and the Stones "You Can't Always Get What You  Want.". As humans,(I think I still qualify as one!????) life isn't always what you planned or hoped for,&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/janitor-joe-art-giveaway/#comment-353883" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94bc4e72859fcef3bcf0fe912d0f5742</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/janitor-joe-art-giveaway/#comment-353883</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcce5de7143b45c823acd87a9c4f7b1a</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Stuck In The Middle With You &#8211; Duo Session</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=339290</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 May 2021 18:07:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mona - I can tell you are really into this song... love the vocals and the soulfulness! Such a great cover. If I had to be stuck anywhere... I would want to be stuck with you two... with a couple guitars!&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/stuck-in-the-middle-with-you-duo-session/#comment-339290" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b89d1980b742d2773975d3a344489c08</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Vincent &#8211; Duo Session</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=332791</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:08:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I inherited the "American Pie" album when I was about 9 years old, and that is one the first songs I wanted to learn when I picked up the guitar years later. That was absolutely a beautiful arrangement&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/vincent-duo-session/#comment-332791" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23f2b160422a4c7dd49bc7737d5879a3</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Shaker Egg &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=329845</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:20:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[Because it was a different jurisdiction and they didn't have to wear masks for COVID!]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d13550ed0ec5a0b57ad54e07683ce4bc</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, MLT and the Music Industry (Part 1) – Q&#038;A</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=328175</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:14:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies, I have been a huge fan since I first heard your music, but what I appreciate more than that is your humility and dedication to your vision. You are well grounded, smart, and I like the fact that&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/music-industry-part-1-q-a/#comment-328175" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">586f1631023d7695c1a2c28ef21f77ba</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/music-industry-part-1-q-a/#comment-328175</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:14:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15e5036d99224ccd405bdfbee83a8d2d</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Your Own Musical Journey &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=309437</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 07:13:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I grew up inheriting 45's and albums from my older siblings. I had my first Beatles album when they were still a group. Music, especially the Beatles were the mainstay of my existence. I got a job in High&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/drum-skin-give-away/#comment-309437" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8a5c6384ca890099530edd466d3c02a</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Revolver &#8211; The Beatles &#8211; What&#8217;s On The Table</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=309436</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 06:37:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Revolver is one of those that "rotates" on and off as my top favorite album. I never liked it as much when I was young, but I think that goes to the fact I had the American Version, and songs like "Your Bird&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/whats-on-the-table-revolver-the-beatles/#comment-309436" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e789549698894aa2410cf152ede27924</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 22 &#8211; Dreams</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303723</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 19:23:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That's a tough one. I have stated before and I try to spread this message as much as I can. I think that most of the world's problems could be solved with the Beatles message of "All You Need Is Love" or&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-22/#comment-303723" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0578d59726b19bbbdf686bb0ecac93ab</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 19 &#8211; Traditional Christmas Song</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303719</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 19:01:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The three that transport me are "Silent Night", "Away in the Manger" and "What Child is This". These songs in any version will usually bring tears to my eyes. I know of the story on "Stille Nacht" and it is&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-19/#comment-303719" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">308174bf14fc8439b690171272932432</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 17 &#8211; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303712</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:46:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have the great privilege of working that day in a hospital, with incredible caring people. I don't have any family plans, as I don't have any family close by. I usually work on the holiday to give others&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-17/#comment-303712" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8dca6814a40ada7edafb554cf5e99aa</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 16 &#8211; The Great Outdoors</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303710</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:42:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[Took a moment to get out of the city and enjoy God's creation]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94346fd464e69618aa0fc29c31417911</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 15 &#8211; Favourite Documentary</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303707</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:38:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are several, but the one that really touched me was "Love & Mercy" on the life of Brian Wilson. It stars John Cusack and not only shows the brilliance of Brian, but the mental health issues and&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-15/#comment-303707" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b311c52087ab8bde6151e7a7a931c04</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 14 &#8211; Letter Of Appreciation</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303706</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:32:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I work in a hospital, and this year we have faced some incredible challenges. I spend most of my time in the ICU, where I see what this virus does to the bodies of people. I work with nurses who get up&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-14/#comment-303706" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18f9170a6d4f676e8665f35970af2a74</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Sweet Lorraine &#8211; New Video</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=303692</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:05:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[Absolutely one of my favorites of your Originals. The video and the music is always top shelf. Also love the curls Mona, you look nice! Thanks for the wonderful gift of sharing your music!]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6146891511dbd87efa46a00e0dc0a1ea</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 12 &#8211; Santa Baby &#8230;</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297893</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 10:09:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>I don't know what has broken my heart more this year. The riots, the politics, or the virus. </span>I would hope that we can get back to something resembling "Normal", and that people have learned how precious life&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-12/#comment-297893" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae5021ea7577f0fdebea1e35b76be0f</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 9 &#8211; Movie Suggestions</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297882</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 09:49:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a long list of Christmas movies that I watch each year, and they are out of the classic vault.<br />
Top of the list, because it was the Christmas present my daughter bought me for Christmas a long time ago&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-09/#comment-297882" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ca307bceb730e94a748e3b032027b99</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 7 &#8211; Christmas Poem</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297852</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 09:14:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Christmas poems rhyme,
This one doesn't!
Happy Christmas!]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ef7da3073f8d9eb49ba7612b4672326</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Hey Bulldog &#8211; Live at the Cavern Club (Day 4)</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297845</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 09:03:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I sent a direct message I think through Face Book to the "Twins" with this photo the night I got it. With all the heavy things I deal with (working in an ICU), this album is something that has such energy that&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-04/#comment-297845" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2aedfc9b91b2ed31396ccc61b1aed18</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Live at the Cavern Club – Double Album CD</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297840</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:39:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a rough day at work. It became a great day, as I came home and Mr. Postman left me a letter you see, and music in the form of a CD.(And signed, no less!) I have found nothing better to pick up my&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/product/live-at-the-cavern-club-album-cd/#comment-297840" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40356800426a630e606cedf55c9c1a31</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 3 &#8211; First Christmas Impressions Of The Year</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297838</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been working so much, that I haven't had a lot of time off. I took an hour a few days ago to go to a park near where I live in Colorado in the USA. Christmas is going to be tough, as working around COVID&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-03/#comment-297838" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">184c60117e03da5abf42fc0f810612a1</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 2 &#8211; Favourite Christmas Tradition</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297837</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:23:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The last several years I have taken my guitar with me to work (Hospital ICU) and played carols for staff and patients during my breaks. Won't be this year, but hopefully next. Maybe this year I can play&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-02/#comment-297837" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45577112030555f589f941b412c623b7</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 1 – Welcome!</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297827</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:19:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy Christmas! Yes I know I am late to the party. While most people just get to complain about this pandemic, I get deal with it firsthand. I work in a hospital, primarily the ICU. So when I am not working, I&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-01/#comment-297827" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2641801f5944e916c3cc0d152df2e25</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Day 10 &#8211; Handwriting</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=297817</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:53:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This scrap of paper comes from around 1943-4. My dad was in the Army during World War II. He was on a short leave and met my mother at a bus stop and wrote his name, unit and address on this scrap of paper. It&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/mlt-club-advent-calendar-2020-day-10/#comment-297817" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6121060b6a505fcce0c7f7dd625bd6c8</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, You Can’t Do That – Live At The Cavern Club</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=264179</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2020 07:09:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This song has always been one of my favourite Beatle rockers. The American releases which I grew up with had the vocals and the instruments in different channels and I used to go back and forth between&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/you-cant-do-that-cavern/#comment-264179" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f9648dadee831c66d4d5d1154fdda12</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, For What It’s Worth &#8211; Live at the Cavern Club</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=264168</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2020 07:03:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[I love this one. What is incredible to me is how timeless this song is. 50 years later and the lyrics are still just as relevant today as they were then. It was a great choice and a good one.]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f193d7e2414179d27c0b8f81e267947b</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon &#038; Garfunkel – What’s On The Table</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=253898</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:07:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I inherited that album from an older sibling when I was young and I think I wore the grooves off. I used to sing Baby Driver while riding my bike around the neighborhood. I think my favorite song off the album&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/whats-on-the-table-bridge-over-troubled-water-simon-garfunkel/#comment-253898" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1192173146ba0ff367d3df5821abd357</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Here, There &#038; Everywhere &#8211; Early Access</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=105050</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:48:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely one of my favourite Beatle songs to play - with my acoustic and fingerpicking through it, and you two just knocked my socks off. Seriously, they're around here somewhere... or there....   I could&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-here-there-everywhere/#comment-105050" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcda65ee2777c755920280dd34afba1a</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, &#8220;That&#8217;s Life&#8221; turns 4 &#8211; Handwritten Lyrics &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=85007</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:26:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[....how we are treated...]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c94d2238ac404c2266a7da534ef4e773</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, &#8220;That&#8217;s Life&#8221; turns 4 &#8211; Handwritten Lyrics &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=85006</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:25:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[Bad English is really my first language...it should read "We all have the ability to choose how we interact with other people and regardless of we how are treated..." : )]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81a5d09bc43ed30b220282b2819006f2</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, &#8220;That&#8217;s Life&#8221; turns 4 &#8211; Handwritten Lyrics &#8211; Giveaway</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=84999</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2019 21:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To me, the hinge pin that life swings on is relationships. What is good about life - love, joy... and the sad things too, loss and heartbreak, is all built around the relationship between us and others. We&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/thats-life-4-years/#comment-84999" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ff4b87d1f3bb1bab573a38575f6f1b5</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, If I Needed Someone (with Mike Massé) - Collaboration</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=80241</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 May 2019 20:15:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was always one of my favorite tunes because of John and Paul's harmonies on the backing vocals. ("What goes on" is another) Fantastic job on the cover! And Mona- there is nothing that sounds like&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/early-access-if-i-needed-someone/#comment-80241" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbd35f695c4c9dd88d6b14c6fc1c3c28</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, If I Fell – Behind The Scenes Video</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=63797</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Feb 2019 23:20:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to thank you for this. I asked about some things concerning the process and you have actually added a lot of content around the topic including this tidbit. Having done work similar to this, I think&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/if-i-fell-behind-the-scenes/#comment-63797" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b7982c9c4a7e18c342c08eada3eed61</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, 20180925_193921</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=53481</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Nov 2018 07:53:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Left to Right is Gregg Rolie ("Black Magic Woman", "Evil Ways"); Warren Ham; Steve Lukather ("Africa", "Hold The Line", "Roseanna"); Ringo Starr; Graham Gouldman of 10cc ("I’m Not In Love", "Things We Do For&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/?attachment_id=27650/#comment-53481" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e93f82128b9a0c97890715b62c6f39b1</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, 20180925_194804</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=53480</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Nov 2018 07:52:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Left to Right is Gregg Rolie ("Black Magic Woman", "Evil Ways"); Warren Ham; Steve Lukather ("Africa", "Hold The Line", "Roseanna"); Ringo Starr; Graham Gouldman of 10cc ("I’m Not In Love", "Things We Do For&hellip;<span class="activity-blog-post-link"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/?attachment_id=27651/#comment-53480" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e54142f44a3f333ee0218f8191eea18</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Ringo</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=53479</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Nov 2018 07:46:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[The video and audio quality are not the best from my phone.... I am just so impressed that he still is the great performer that we all love!]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c4254a7f12e6f038d5c6c395e74922c</guid>
				<title>Alan Smith commented on the post, Nothing Is In Vain – Behind The Scenes Video</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/?p=47469</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Oct 2018 00:18:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[You two (plus Papa and a few others I will guess) do such great videography. My only concern is Mona gets eaten by a goldfish. Is she okay? I find the experience quite traumatic! : )]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		