<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>MonaLisa Twins | Tim Arnold | Activity</title>
	<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tim Arnold.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:45:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fefdcfde4eef60d68e07b3610a78caa4</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/guess-the-word-game-part-01/#comment-1022671</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:46:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63092d4546ca5a0d7dc9f8a8a6fc60bb</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/guess-the-word-game-part-01/#comment-1022670</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:45:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c3fe52311d8c7fe92f35bf405dee52f</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/guess-the-word-game-part-01/#comment-1022668</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:21:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fecc9be7e44545ee969ca31940b77fad</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300713</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:49:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300713"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I like watching mountain climbers but from somewhere safe, like my computer screen. Those folks are incredibly brave and a little crazy. When I was in Colorado I remember hiking along a bluff to a small flat overlook. It was a few thousnd feet down which was scary enough for me. But we sat and watched some climbers that were a couple thousand&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185162"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300713" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c97aefa9bd1e65cf8fab0e88b19403c2</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300711</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:42:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300711"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>That&#8217;s pretty crazy Bud. You wouldn&#8217;t catch me up there, lol. The trip back down looked even scarier. Incredible views though. That&#8217;s really beautiful country!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">846be2b24719d9f1e5c3591c486d1d23</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion A special/cherished instrument and story behind it in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/your-special-cherished-instruments-and-story-behind-it/#post-300710</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:27:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/your-special-cherished-instruments-and-story-behind-it/#post-300710"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A special/cherished instrument and story behind it</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks Chris, it&#8217;s a great community with a lot of talented musicians who are also caring people. My sister would probably think it was funny that I erased her name. Her daughter and Grand daughter&#8217;s names are on it. They are talented singers and musicians in their own right.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64644d34affaaf2fc6835c58fa4b7f93</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion The name is the same, popular songs with the same title. in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/the-name-is-the-same-popular-songs-with-the-same-title/page/52/#post-300709</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:18:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/the-name-is-the-same-popular-songs-with-the-same-title/page/52/#post-300709"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> The name is the same, popular songs with the same title.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks David</p>
<p>Al always sings to the heart of the common man. Lyrics we can all relate to, lol.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a9e909f903baeb85c9f450f419f27ce</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300613</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:00:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300613"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Bud</p>
<p>Yep, the leaves are beautiful until they fall and you have to rake them up. Oh well, nothing worth having has ever come without a price to pay. I like the beach idea too!&#x26f1;&#x1f3ca;&#x200d;&#x2640;&#xfe0f;&#x1f379;&#x1f965;&#x1f31e;&#x1f980;</p>
<p>I can&#8217;t find a bikini emoji, darn! </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26802bf4681d8456914c56014ac02b25</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300611</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:41:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300611"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks Bud</p>
<p>I stay pretty safe while driving and taking pictures. Not too much traffic on most of these roads and I know the roads very well. Occasionally a deer will jump out in front of you (like the one pic) but you almost expect that on the backroads around the farms. And I agree about the politicians. Our creator gave us everything we need&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185072"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300611" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">786e62782b22097631ff04beef881f5b</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300565</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:18:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300565"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>One more picture to share. This is not mine but was taken by Ed The Diver in Iron River, (U.P.) Michigan. I stole it off his Facebook page. It was just too beautiful not to share. </p>
<p></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbdecced18e4b870e3af8411ed346fa3</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300563</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 23:03:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300563"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I think I&#8217;ve shared this song every Fall since I&#8217;ve been in the MLT Club. This time I added some Autumnish pictures I&#8217;ve taken in the last couple years. All pics are from the countryside around my area. The song is titled Autumn by The Edgar Winter Group and was written and sung by the multitalented&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185031"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300563" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<iframe title="Autumn Pictures" width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8vQruK8VX-4?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbbdb1cc1057588ec5f44e8929c6d4a2</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Autumn in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300537</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:21:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/autumn/#post-300537"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Autumn</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yesterday I spent a few hours at my Brother&#8217;s place, splitting firewood with his old Farmall tractor with a wood-splitter attachment. It was a beautiful day to work. About 65F and partly sunny. It didn&#8217;t feel like fall but if you looked around, there were signs!</p>
<p></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7fe3af676977ae26be0ed4334ed2cee</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion A special/cherished instrument and story behind it in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/your-special-cherished-instruments-and-story-behind-it/#post-300535</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:13:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/your-special-cherished-instruments-and-story-behind-it/#post-300535"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> A special/cherished instrument and story behind it</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I think Baldwin has been a well known brand name of piano for a long time. I remember my music teacher back in grade school (60&#8217;s) played a Baldwin piano. I still remember her name, Miss Bolen. She was young and very cute and a great piano player.</p>
<p>I have a guitar that I won at a memorial tribute. It&#8217;s nothing special as far as the guitar goes,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185020"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/your-special-cherished-instruments-and-story-behind-it/#post-300535" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ee6f146ee4da4546dcea643da7ab9a4</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021724</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:17:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8b88365a3ed68c5709e7a037394575a</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-185018</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:09:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another thing that happened at the Badger&#8217;s game that I thought was funny and also very cool. During the timeouts they would play selected classic music over the loudspeakers and usually the crowd would sing along. When the timeout was over, the music was turned off and the referee would blow his whistle for the teams to resume play. During a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185018"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-185018" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c6a38b50729ff03ecc21d20fd5f86ec</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-185017</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:51:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="57314" href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/dbf62687/" rel="nofollow">@jeff-cummins</a></span> I thought the USFL was a fun league when they played in the spring. But when a certain owner of the New Jersey team (Donald Trump) used his money and power to persuade them to move it to the fall to compete with the NFL, that was the downfall of the league. A lot of those star players (at least on the NJ team) never got paid .</p>
<p>I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-185017"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-185017" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b353b5938e87aca21d9fa3e7fda7508</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021701</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:39:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e9f65a10ff42de115ca6de2aad982dc</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021171</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 16:11:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8314f6e70e1fb8036cdad59f51c13f6</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184976</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:47:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>and for the music enthusiasts I have a short clip of the University of Wisconsin marching band. Wished I had a better view, they put on a fantastic show.</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/kPyjX7JF98k?si=VWxK28c8wwIdAxLv" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/kPyjX7JF98k?si=VWxK28c8wwIdAxLv</a></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43df56a016aee24cc153440a31d84da9</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184975</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:27:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="57314" href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/dbf62687/" rel="nofollow">@jeff-cummins</a></span> I like watching CFL games too. I like the longer and wider field and no fair catch rules. Plus you don&#8217;t have all the hype and players making a tackle and celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82fb11e64745fd22a6772e0903eb76ff</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184949</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:58:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And some sights and sounds, in and around Lambeau Field in Green Bay. What a great football atmosphere!</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/BNOrH447h0s?si=I5WBzf2jpz3S1-lQ" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/BNOrH447h0s?si=I5WBzf2jpz3S1-lQ</a></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8df31c3ea80566969c6d0fc232bb2577</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184948</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:48:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I should have made this post in the Forum section so I could post video. I&#8217;m not sure if I can share a YouTube link here or not. This was &#8220;Jump Around&#8221; party time at the Badger game.</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/nTdEEwOeGh4?si=jjovwI2WOVta8PMM" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/nTdEEwOeGh4?si=jjovwI2WOVta8PMM</a></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b244e6e0d17de18c06f5b9d668c68165</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021079</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:34:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e552ba6249edc6ac25df4ca43f28ae02</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184946</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:31:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="713" href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/adaf3502/" rel="nofollow">@jungroe</a></span> I&#8217;ve only been to two Packers games in my life. I&#8217;ve been to their training camp practices a few times which are held at the practice field across the street from Lambeau Field. Local kids bring their bicycles and offer them to the players to ride from the locker room at the stadium to the practice field. It&#8217;s quite a fun tradition&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184946"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184946" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07176d38de2d16502ad62513e575380a</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021077</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:19:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddb23fb1dfe8df8d5a183e4b22f3a49a</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184943</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:14:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="57314" href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/dbf62687/" rel="nofollow">@jeff-cummins</a></span> I remember when I was growing up the Badgers were pretty bad too but they always sold out the stadium which holds about 70,000 if I remember correctly. Once they hired Barry Alvarez he changed the whole thing program and became a regular Top ranked team. Now we are somewhere in between. Wisconsin fans are pretty loyal no matter&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184943"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184943" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f1b27296a874b62c7669ec672c843fc</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184938</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:03:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="43068" href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/aeae32cf/" rel="nofollow">@chris-weber</a></span> Yeah it was crazy around the Badger stadium too. Madison has always been well known as a party school. That&#8217;s why Rodney Dangerfield and the producers of the movie Back To School picked it to shoot the film. I&#8217;ve been by Camp Randall a few times but never been inside for a game before. I don&#8217;t follow them like I used to when I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184938"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/#acomment-184938" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/members/917fc2eb/" data-bb-hp-profile="41397" rel="nofollow">Tim Arnold</a> posted an update <p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f023bffb544269377ad296b80af21ab1</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021007</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:36:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70ae0f4e819712bcd3b2144032f94b92</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1021006</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:32:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb4cf41aaea5d8d84f96da524f5db394</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted an update: I'm a big (American) football fan and this past week [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:26:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m a big (American) football fan and this past week was the most fun I&#8217;ve had in a long time. It started last Saturday the 19th when I attendend my first University of Wisconsin Badger&#8217;s Big 10 football game at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison Wisconsin. We got pretty wet during a second half rain shower but it was a warm rain (just wet)&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184913"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/activity/p/184913/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>18</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adcff891ec332e590100bcd1c44353af</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020974</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:42:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1075c04209fc2717905e0fdf7d04e243</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020973</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:32:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61f93e311aa4651d408aae6a0d2c278b</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020972</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:21:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca10bac5759d9f6d7701daa13fc23ee3</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020961</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:09:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f705b2cf94cb3def90e40d18a043bf17</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020960</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 15:58:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e75decad3e31b7cb4a8bfa6f59a42cf</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020719</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 15:57:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd944c59471f1dd243927d15b2d9db0c</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020718</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 15:44:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cefd2479c361ed580e777d61f0c8e73</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020490</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:03:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cda164fd7bbc6a7935743b8c0d9c0d3</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020488</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 19:21:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5204229782bd2b2670ff2c7a1c0b5e07</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020445</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 18:26:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad3fc19893cdca112a81117d8c1d9693</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold replied to the discussion Great Albums in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/albums/#post-300297</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 17:25:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/albums/#post-300297"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Great Albums</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yeah I think I had all the AC/DC albums at one point. Most of them on vinyl. I had a pretty nice sized vinyl collection that got destroyed in a fire. Since then I&#8217;ve re-collected most of my favorites on cd. I think I have all of the Bon Scott albums now. I have a cd set called Bonfire that was released years after his death that is really&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184823"><a href="https://monalisa-twins.com/forums/topic/albums/#post-300297" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac600173a177ad09ec9182b631945662</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020384</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 17:02:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45e11a76aa6a8e204708222cff2893b7</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020382</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:57:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcd6d9f2445191ba3411f4bdd46b5566</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020381</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:44:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf6f076072aef5fbcb5cd42004031b62</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020379</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:36:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9cba539d6397bd31671e1a7eaaae05b</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020374</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 16:17:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c57d61eb6afa0899777d5fe4dd17e453</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020358</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 15:56:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73f514e0fad0c9df2db14fbc6cc6e00a</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020357</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 15:44:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">370f35bff80cc2ca307adb79b9dfd1a9</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020356</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 15:40:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09ec8782ded733ace808f9957f3dac36</guid>
				<title>Tim Arnold posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://monalisa-twins.com/lifestyle-health-part-2-qa/#comment-1020354</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 15:35:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		